> I do have a few questions, # I have skin cancer and have ordered BEC5 and
> I'm very interested in any products that cure..
> 1, With the BEC5 Can I do a couple spots at a time? "reason I work in
> retail" I really don't want to look like a mommy with my face covered in
> band-aids all at once?
> 2, I have the cancer near both eyes, is this going to be a problem with
> applying the product to that area of the skin?
> 3, I also have it on the top of my head and I'm not bald yet "How" is the
> product applied to areas that have hair?
> 4, What band-aids are recommend to be the least visible, I have used some
> band-aids on my face when I tried other natural cures (Black Salve)
> 5, I would like to contact people that have used BEC5 in a personal
> conversation, (reason being) I have a list of people that I have been
> dealing with over the last few years who also have skin cancer and other
> forms of cancer, and to have personal testimonials from people that have
> used BEC5.
> I would like to try the BEC5 on a couple spots first before I start ordering
> other products, BUT I do want to know of other products that are being
> released that have natural "cures" and not only for cancer.
Thank you for your mail. Your questions, I shall try to answer them as best I can.
- Yes you can treat only 2 or 3 spots at a time. But be careful with squamous cell carcinomas because they tend to be more aggressive than basal cell carcinomas and they can metastasize to other parts of the body.
- You have to ensure that the cream does not get into the eyes so after applying the micropore perhaps you should put a gauze dressing over the top just so as to absorb any excess cream seeping out under the micropore.
- Usually the area around the lesion is shaved just enough so the tape can stick.
- Firstly, forget about Black Salve for Curaderm is known to be better than this product. You can buy some micropore that are the same colour as your skin so then they are not so visible.
- If you tell me where you are located then perhaps I can find some people in your area that I have dealt with in the past.
- I do not have any experience in dealing in other products but I am sure there are many on the internet.
I hope these have been of some help.